- Live Music
- Giving Back
The Beaumont's Family tries to do our part in our community, giving back whenever we can.
Bird Rock Elementary
Muirlands Middle School
La Jolla High School
The Bishop’s school
All Hallows Academy
San Diego French American School
The Gillespie School
Explorer Elementary Charter School
La Jolla United Methodist Church Nursery School
The Children’s School
This 26.2 mile race on skateboards promotes health, fitness, action sports and raises funds and awareness for Parkinson’s Research through Summit for Stem Cell. With competitors from Alaska, France, Canada, New York, Chicago, Arizona, and elsewhere around the globe, Beaumont’s is proud to have been a sponsor to this local force for health.
For more info Visit: http://
After 162 miles on a bike, and months of fundraising, we want to thanks our riders, and our generous donors. UCSD Moores Cancer Center, The Salk Institute Cancer Center, the Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute, and now Rady’s Children’s Hospital are working hard to win in the fight against cancer, and we are so grateful to be able to contribute to their efforts. Huge thanks to Padres Pedal The Cause for creating such a huge fundraising force in our community, and for an amazing weekend!
Beaumont’s is proud to have donated food to the 10th Annual Empty Bowls San Diego Fundraiser brings together great restaurants and local artisan potters to fight hunger in our own community. The Empty Bowls project is an international organization that grew from a fundraiser in a Michigan high school art class. San Diego-area potters and local students make and donate hundreds of beautiful ceramic bowls for this amazing cause. Our very best San Diego restaurants donate soups and breads. Guests choose and purchase their favorite bowl and fill it with delicious soup while enjoying bluegrass music. After enjoying this simple meal of soup and bread, the guests take their bowls home as a reminder that their donation helped to fight hunger in San Diego. All proceeds go to TACO Third Avenue Charitable Organization serving the homeless and the working poor in San Diego for 41 years. This is a feel good event.
Beaumont’s was happy to have been able to donate 10% of the day’s sales to benefit the Senior Class of La Jolla High School.
was held Friday, September 18th, 2015 at the UC San Diego Library. Beaumont’s was happy to donate a $100 Gift Card for Auction for this year’s Dinner in the Library Fundraising Event. A celebration of the love of learning and intellectual discovery.
Team Beaumont’s raised over $68,000 for Pedal The Cause this year!
Dave Heine and his son Carver both finished First in their categories for the Bike Ride September 19th & 20th!
Thank you to our riders, and to our wonderful donors. UCSD Moores Cancer Center, The Salk Institute Cancer Center, and the Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute are working to make huge strides in the battle against cancer, and we are so proud to be able to contribute to their efforts. Huge thanks to Pedal The Cause for creating such a huge fundraising force in our community, and for an amazing weekend!
was held Saturday, May 9, 2015 11AM at the United Methodist Church, 6063 La Jolla Blvd, La Jolla CA. Beaumont’s was happy to donate several Gallons of our Housemade Tomato Basil Soup for this Charitable Event for the 3rd consecutive Year. All proceeds went to T.A.C.O. (Third Avenue Charitable Organization) serving the homeless and the working poor in San Diego for 40 years, www.tacosd.org.
Beaumont’s was Happy to provide LIVE Music By Fish & The Seaweeds for this Fun Community Event. We hope everyone had a Blast!
July 10th 2015 at The Encinitas Ranch Golf Course. Beaumont’s is a Proud Sponsor of this yearly Event commemorating a Dear Friend and upstanding citizen of San Diego. All Proceeds from The Graham Downes Golf Tournaments go to fund Scholarships for The U.S. Rugby Foundation Recipients.
Beaumont’s is thrilled to support local philanthropic effort, Pedal The Cause, an annual ride raising money to benefit local cancer research at UCSD Moores Cancer Center, The Salk Institute for Biological Research and Sanford Burnham Medical Research Institute. Owner Dave Heine and Bar Manager, Gavin McManes will be participating in the ride to Temecula in September, and we are very pleased to have hosted a fundraiser on July 31st that yielded a donation of over $4000 for Pedal The Cause! Thanks to all those who came out to Beaumont’s to support!
*This is how the Beaumont’s Crew gears up for the ride!
Benefiting local San Diego cancer research centers (Salk Institute, UCSD Moores Cancer Center, Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute. Owner Dave Heine, with the help of local donors, raised almost $4000 for San Diego Cancer centers!
- Bird Rock Community Council Annual Picnic 2014- We had a great time serving up burgers at the 2014 BRCC community picnic!
- BRCC Picnic 2013 – Beaumont’s is pleased to donate some delicious picnic fare for the Bird Rock Community Council’s annual community picnic
- Half-Way to Havana! 2014- Beaumont’s was very happy to welcome Las Patronas members, friends and family to partake in Cuban inspired drinks and appetizers. A portion of the proceeds from this Havana Menu went to Las Patronas, in support of their local philanthropy efforts.
- Las Patronas Volunteer Lunch 2013- Beaumont’s is always happy to support La Jolla’s local philanthropic organization, Las Patronas, and all they do for our community
- Manwiches in Movember 2013 – Beaumont’s is proud to have been able to donate a portion of the proceeds from every Le Beast Burger sold in the month of November to UCSD’s Moores Cancer Center, to benefit Prostate Cancer Research. Thank you for helping us make a contribution to bringing awareness and knowledge to this cause!
- Heels2heal Event 2013- Benefiting Miracle Babies, providing direct financial and emotional assistance to families with a critically-ill newborn in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Bird Rock Elementary Calaveras Project 2013 – Beaumont’s underwrites art supplies each year to the 5th grade class for their annual art project, creating Calaveras skulls for Dia De Los Muertos.
- PEERS Gala 2013 - Benefiting the Challenged Athletes Foundation, Beaumont’s donated and staffed a food station serving over 400 guests
- Fig Fest 2013 - Benefiting Olivewood Gardens & Learning Center, St. Vincent de Paul Culinary Arts Program, Scholarships and Grants, and the Public Market Kitchen.
- 2nd Annual Front Burner Fund Taco Throwdown, 2013- Benefiting The Front Burner Fund (a monetary benefactor to help cover emergency medical needs and health care costs of the independent “back of house” culinary community.) Chef George’s Tacos were a big hit!
- Empty Bowls Fundraiser 2013 – Benefiting TACO (Third Avenue Charitable Organization), fighting hunger in San Diego. Beaumont’s is very happy to again be able to contribute several gallons of our housemade soup to this great event.
- Bird Rock Elementary Night at Beaumont’s – With the support of local families and patrons, we are able to donate profits from all of the kids food sold that night!
- SurfAid- a non-profit humanitarian organization whose aim is to improve the health, wellbeing and self-reliance of people living in isolated regions connected to the organization through surfing. Beaumont’s is happy to help the San Diego and La Jolla surf community donate to this great, international organization!